BOOST BUSINESS GROWTH AND START-UPS IN CAPE TOWN
Cape Town is a business-friendly destination that prioritises an enabling environment for entrepreneurship and business growth.
While different services exist within the City of Cape Town, there are also support organisations that provide services to people who are either doing business or wanting to start a business in the city.
The City’s Small Business Support office, established to promote entrepreneurship and business-driven job placements, helps business people find the most appropriate support organisation and/or programme from a network of over 90 business development organisations (including financiers) in Cape Town. The value of this service is that it prevents entrepreneurs from wasting energy, money and time approaching the wrong support organisations and service providers or paying for services that are sometimes freely available or partly subsidised.
• We provide the following services:
• Information and advice about City procedures, business assistance programmes, etc.
• Connecting businesses to the right City officials and resources.
• Assistance with resolving bottlenecks caused by a lack of knowledge of City processes, business-related issues, regulatory compliance, etc.
• Access to financial guidance in order to find the most suitable source of funding.
For assistance contact the Economic Development Department’s Small Business Support office on: